Required from January 2019
Salary: Dependant on qualifications/experience.
Hours: As and when needed to cover staff sickness, holidays and training.
Qualifications: Level 3 Early years educator. Good working knowledge of the EYFS.
The role will be to work as a key person and as part of the Pre-School team under the direction of the Supervisor. To provide safe, high-quality education and care for the Pre-School Children which meets the individual needs of children attending the setting. To work with the Parent Committee to help run a successful Pre-School in a fun and safe environment.
- To assist with weekly planning of resources, guided by children’s interests and using the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) Framework for guidance.
- To help to set up and prepare activities for the children and to keep the classrooms tidy.
- To act as a key person to a small group of children, building respectful relationships with children to ensure their needs are recognised and met.
- To work in partnership with parents/carers and other family members.
- To observe, assess and plan for children’s learning and development, offering an appropriate level of support and stimulating play experience.
To request an application form for the role, please email email@example.com or call 07504 831149.
Purley PreSchool is committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of Children. Applicants must be willing to undergo Child Protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure Barring Service.